Industry: Banking/Financial Services
Sector: Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Qualification: Masters in Business Administration
Experience: 8 to 9 years
Recovery Manager is required in Karachi for one of the leading microfinance bank in Pakistan. Candidates having Masters in Business Administration or any other discipline along with 8 to 9 years of relevant experience in the similar domain are required.
The Job role of Recovery Manager is to formulate Bank’s Collection & Recovery strategy for Karachi & Sindh Region and ensure & strive hard that recovery targets are met as set by the Management / Board.
- Formulate Bank’s Collection & Recovery strategy for Karachi & Sindh Region.
- Execute strategies that help in successful implementation of Recovery Policy.
- Develop tools & techniques for effective monitoring and recovery of NPLs.
- Allocate challenging yet realistic recovery targets to Recovery Officers, Branch Managers & CROs.
- Ensure & strive hard that recovery targets are met as set by the Management / Board.
- Ensure recovery of write-off portfolio and maintain the level as per the minimum threshold set by the Management / Board.
- Ensure process improvement / efficiency in collection / recovery process in order to contribute towards profitability.
- Ensure recovery processes are in line with the Business and Audit requirements.
- Evaluate / review collection / recovery performance and monitoring of recovery officers.
- Regularly visit high value delinquent and aged accounts.
- Communication Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer Orientation
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Recovery Manager in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 25th April, 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.