Qualification: Inter / Bachelors
Experience: 1 year
Receptionist / Office Assistant vacancy in Karachi with a Microfinance Bank. Candidates done with Inter or Bachelors (BA/BSC/B.Com) with minimum 1 year of relevant work experience are required.
Receptionist / Office Assistant will be responsible for receiving and greeting the visitors at the reception, handle PABX, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Managing filing system.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Presentable and pleasing personality
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Receptionist / Office Assistant in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 19th November, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.