Sector: Quality Assurance
Qualification: Bachelors in Textile Design
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Quality Controller job available in Karachi for a Multinational Textile Company. An ideal candidate should have Bachelors degree along with 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience in Textile industry.
Quality Controller job role is to execute inspections and conduct follow-ups on the quality standards of the company. Responsible to attend pre-production meetings and should have a hand-on knowledge of working in a relevant factory/supplier or a representative office.
- Identity potential problems from sample stage and provide corresponding solutions
- Manage and secure bulk production delivered under quality standards and pre-set timeline
- Perform inspections and follow-ups using the company quality systems requirements focusing on production sustainability
- Educate and encourage the company’s suppliers to become more active in problem-solving and more completive in the order production
- Ensures and maintain quality of perishable merchandise
- Conduct surveys in inventory control and programs to reduce shortage/loss
- Proven track record of risk assessment capability
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong quality conscious skills
- High integrity skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention job title Quality Controller in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 30th May, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.