Experience: 5 years
Quality Control Analyst job is available in Karachi with a Pharmaceutical Company. Resource required having BSc degree with 5 years of relevant experience. Interested QC professionals are encouraged to apply.
Quality Control Analyst will be preparing Quality reports, including analytical reports (for raw materials and finished products), and Supporting all QC activities.
- Sampling and testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished products using current pharmacopoeias, any associated ‘wet’ chemistry and instrumental techniques (HPLC, IR, UV), as appropriate.
- Preparing Quality reports, including analytical reports (for raw materials and finished products), Certificates of Analysis (CoA) (for finished products) and stability reports.
- Creating and executing method development and method validation test protocols for finished products and generating the appropriate analytical methods.
- Stability testing of products for new formulations and ongoing stability trials, using physical (pH, viscosity) and instrumental (HPLC, UV) techniques, as appropriate.
- Writing analytical specifications using current pharmacopoeias and reviewing existing analytical specifications.
- Writing/reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Calibrating analytical equipment, as and when required.
- Supporting all QC activities.
- Observing and complying with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
- Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Decision making skill
- Analytical skill
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Quality Control Analyst in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 6th December, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.