Experience: 5 years
Quality Assurance Analyst job is available in Karachi with a Pharmaceutical Company. Resource required having BSc degree with 5 years of work experience. QA professionals looking for a career opportunity in Karachi with a Pharmaceutical company apply now.
Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for accurately and carefully performing testing and documentation review for multiple products.
- Responsible for accurately and carefully performing testing and documentation review for multiple products.
- Responsible for inspection and disposition of designated Raw & Packaging materials subject to an acceptance program.
- Perform the appropriate methods and/or acceptance programs and provide technical support as required.
- Perform all duties/tasks relating to the testing and releasing of designated Raw and Packaging material to support production.
- Follow all manuals, procedures and methods to ensure compliance with policies and other requirements.
- Follow through appropriately with all out of specification conditions, investigations.
- Complete all required training in a timely manner.
- Including new methods, procedures, deviations etc. to ensure all personnel are up to date on
- Completes project work as assigned by supervision and management.
- This may include troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment and test methods, maintaining related documentation, coordinating efforts with vendors/plant/Division personnel, developing appropriate training classes.
- Have a good understanding of the manufacturing process systems to assist in decisions made concerning products.
- Use computer programs for spreadsheets and word processing.
- Decision making
- Analytical skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Quality Assurance Analyst in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 6th December, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.