Sector: Construction / Building / Property
Qualification: Masters In Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 5 to 10 years
A leading pharmaceutical company in Karachi has a position of Project Manager available for its Projects Division. The ideal candidate required for the position of Project manager must be a Masters in Mechanical Engineering with 5 to 10 years of experience in delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Project Manager will be responsible for designing the utilities for the project and keeping financial control on the project cost.
Other responsibilities include the following:
- Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific Project.
- Knowledge of Quality Standards for Plant installation.
- Coordinating internal and external resources for the flawless execution of the projects.
- Ensuring that project(s) is/are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a dedicated Project Plan to track the progress on the project with stringet monitoring.
- Providing Progress details and Briefing the Management.
- Meeting and Coordinating with Consultants on Project related matters.
- Coordination with Contractors on progress of the Project.
- Other Project related tasks as directed.
- Project Management skills.
- Technical skills.
- Communication skills.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mention the job title Project Manager in the e-mail.
Last date to apply is 9th April, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.