Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
Qualification: MS / MBA (Project Management)
Experience: 5 years experience in cement industry
Project Manager is urgently required for a leading cement company in Rawalpindi. Ideal Resource required must have Master or MBA in Project management with 5 years experience in cement industry. The job role requires the services of a project manager who has a proven working experience in Cement industry Project Management.
Project Manager must have an experience of successful completion of civil projects including erection, fabrication, execution, monitoring and evaluation of cement plant.
- Oversee and direct projects from conception to completion.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions
- Good communication skills.
- Project Management
- Technical Skills.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Project Manager in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th January, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.