Experience: 3 to 5 years
A renowned Engineering firm in Karachi requires the services of a Production Planning and Control Executive for its Production Planning and Control Department. The ideal candidate required for the position of Production Planning and Control Executive must be an MBA alongwith a degree in Bachelor of Technology with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a reputed engineering company.
Production Planning and Control Executive will be responsible for production planning and monitoring shop wise production & inventory for all manufacturing components based on sales forecast, and demand
- To ensure availability of components through inventory management and continuous monitoring of components supplies.
- Prepare and release production plan to shops for assigned products with optimum utilization of capacities.
- Prepare production schedules of assigned materials for production management and shop in-charges.
- Distribute daily production schedule and monitor status of OEM batteries manufacturing schedule according to OEM customer’s requirement.
- To review and analyze the inventory of WIP products, to ensure on time availability.
- To take some time physical inventory of WIP products and report the abnormalities.
- To collect and review production reports and stocks.
- To assure Production Planning & Scheduling follow-ups with Shop floor.
- To review and analyze the weekly primary & secondary sales, & production data and prepare weekly Sales &
Stock report to support management decisions.
- To review and prepare Zone wise Dealers Sales & Stock report.
- To prepare daily downtime report.
- To prepare new production specification form as and when required.
- To keep record of all production activities reports.
- To update ISO documents.
- To prepare and circulate Minutes of PPC and Sales Coordination meeting.
- Coordinate shop floor activities to enable timely availability of raw material to next process thus ensure
compliance of daily plan.
- To coordinate with stores & procurement for the supply of components from various vendors.
- To enter daily and monthly plan in ERP.
- Excellent MS Excel Skill
- Working experience in ERP ( Oracle EBS) / SAP
- Good interpersonal, analytical, communication
and negotiation skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mention the job title Production Planning and Control Executive in the e-mail.
Last date to apply is 16th March, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.