Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Qualification: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 3 to 4 years
Production Engineer job available in Karachi for a leading Multinational Rubber Manufacturing Company. Resource should have done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering with 3 to 4 years of relevant production experience in a large reputable manufacturing organization.
Production Engineer job role is to ensure smooth operations of the production processes and shift operations for rubber and composite products of manufacturing methods.
- Ensure complete technical and administrative control of the department
- Ensure daily and monthly production targets are achieved within allocated resources
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control program
- Floor Management: Scheduling and managing a workforce of as per production target.
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Ensure predictive and preventive maintenance of all machines
- Management of all Raw material and parts required for production
- Reviewing worker/supervisor performance and identifying training needs
- Designed an efficient work floor layout which increased the productivity.
- Trained and educated production personnel’s about the fundamental concepts of Lean Six Sigma.
- Developed and implemented SOPs, Process Quality Control Plans & In-Process Data Sheets.
- Technical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Production Engineer in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 30th November, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.