Qualification: Pharma D and MBA
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Product Manager job available in Karachi for a Pharmaceutical Company. Resource must be having Pharma D and MBA equivalent degree along with 5 to 10 years of working experience in recommending & launching of new products for Icon to expand its business.
Product Manager job role is to bring new products to market by analyzing product requirements, product development and determining product pricing by utilizing market research data.
- To achieve product wise, unit wise, value wise targets of the products of Icon division.
- To facilitate the field force to consume the product of the group and to create a demand / prescriptions for them in the market according to the targets fixed from time to time.
- To arrange Literature designing / printing.
- To create strategies to sell the products.
- Conduct Regular Field Visit.
- To emphasize on the selection of the doctors.
- To ensure that right product is promoted in the right segment.
- To highlight the main feature and its benefits of the product.
- To create folders, detailing portfolios and scientific paper for the field staff.
- To collect all the product information.
- To make all flow charts of the products sales units (area wise, zone wise & region wise).
- To make month wise sales report of STM/TM (Product wise/ unit wise).
- To make comparative statements with other products in the market.
- To arrange training and working in the field.
- To arrange “In-house and “On-Job-Training.
- To suggest new products and make the feasibility reports.
- To make Network designing of unit carton/Leaflet/Labels (Commercial / Samples).
- To make promotional plans like Quantities of Samples /Literature/Giveaways/Other plan.
- To prepare training manuals (should only be given to the area sales managers).
- To arrange hotel booking with all the facilities (breakfast, lunch, dinner. etc.)
- To keep close liaison between all levels of the Field Force the smooth functioning of Sales. Also to suggest GM Sales & Marketing regarding the ways & means which may motivate the working of FF.
- To suggest Annual Sales Forecast to GM Sales & Marketing according to market requirement and strategies. Also to make long and short term result oriented Sales plans and to ensure that Company’s interests are given due importance and simultaneously benefits of Field Force are well taken care-of.
- To have complete records for Market survey reports from all concerned areas, competitor’s activities for Sales.
- To look-after (with the coordination of GM Sales & Marketing) all activities of Sales Promotion i.e. (A) Visualization and arrangements of Promotional Materials for effective promotion; (B) Provision of detailing strategies; © Conducting of training and refresher courses for new and ongoing products; (D) Organization of Sales Conference, Symposia, Seminars & Panel discussions.
- To provide monthly sales report and recommendations as required by GM Sales and Marketing.
- To utilize the services of Field Force with the coordination of GM Sales and Marketing.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Decision making skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Product Manager in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th February, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.