Qualification: D pharm/Graduation in Science
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Product Manager job is available in Karachi for one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical company. Candidates having Graduation in Science plus MBA along with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience are required.
Product Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the annual brand plan, including all promotional programs, budget preparation and stock control to drive market share growth and achievement of sales targets for product assigned. Complement sales efforts with prompt support for detailing aids, trainings, refreshers and knowledge checks. Incumbent will be located in Karachi, Pakistan but will require extensive travelling.
- To develop local marketing strategy and to ensure consistent implementation
- To develop promotion materials to support your marketing strategy
- To timely execute the tactical plan, coordinates the accurate use of marketing tools.
- To drive the publication plan supporting the product key messages.
- To develop a strong relationship with the key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- To conduct market research and use it in the strategy planning process.
- To regularly trained the front line managers on the disease area and on the product.
- To facilitate the inter-department & intra-department communication for better implementation of the marketing strategy.
- To be in field visits for the monitoring implementation of marketing strategies.
- To ensure the high level of share of voice for the assigned product
- To keep a track record on the competition and recommend action
- To attend Drug Safety and Product Complaints / Counterfeit training
- To achieve the quantitative objective for the given year for the assigned produt
- To prepare & monitor promotional budget.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Customer management & development
- Organization and planning skills
- Communication and presentation skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Product Manager in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th November, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.