Qualification: MBBS + MBA
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Product Manager Hematology is required in Karachi for a Pharmaceutical Company. Candidates must have MBBS (Hematologist) / Science background (Biology or medical lab technologist / bio chemistry) with MBA degree or pursuing MBA. 3 to 5 years experience is required for the job.
Product Manager Hematology job is responsible for the effective marketing of assigned products. Ensure the development of promotional activities according to marketing strategy. Carry out the market research activities.
- Develop, communicate and implement the product strategy long, medium and short-term business plans.
- Strategize and plan around the product promotion based on the accurate understanding of customer needs, market trends and competitor activities.
- Responsible for each allocated product’s life cycle management including the product launch plan and actual launch as well as sustaining the existing products.
- Responsible to maintain profitability of assigned products by implementing product specific strategies.
- Ensure that all product specific information is dispersed to the relevant internal and external stakeholders in order to support the various business processes Development of promotional materials and communication).
- In depth training of sales and application team related to product and competition.
- Act as contact and/or liaison for Roche Diagnostics with the international Roche group / Product Life Cycle Team, relating to any product specific aspects and market/competitor trends.
- As part of Life cycle network team, responsible to contribute towards achievement of regional objectives by aligning local and regional strategies.
- Computer Skills (MS Office)
- Strong Communication, presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills.
- Familiar with the product of clinical laboratory and the related market, sales channel.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Product Manager Hematology in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 10th August 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.