Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Procurement Officer is required in Karachi with one of the Leading Pharmaceutical Company. Resource having Bachelors or Masters degree with 2 to 3 years of experience in dealing with suppliers, vendor management and negotiation apply now.
Procurement Officer job role is to follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of inventory and incoming purchases and supplies.
Procurement Officer job responsibilities:
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
Skills required for Procurement Officer:
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title “Procurement Officer” in the email
Last date to apply is 23rd October, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.