Experience: 1 to 2 years
A leading telecommunication company of Pakistan requires the services of a Procurement Officer for its office in Karachi. The ideal candidate required for the position of Procurement Officer must have to hold Bachelors degree with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in maintaining the record of indemnity bonds which has to be submitted to Customs at the time of export and get them release with the help of agent.
Procurement Officer will be responsible for Supervision and Monitoring of all inventory inflow and outflow through proper checklist and coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure cost minimization and efficient resource utilization. The selected candidate will also prepare the set of shipping documents for air shipment and hand them over to the agent along with undertaking / Authority letter.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Follow up with the vendors / relevant department to gather all information of arrival of new shipments and to get the delivery schedule.
- Processing of Custom clearing agent bills on monthly basis & to maintain all the record till issuance of payment cheque.
- Processing of Insurance premium Bills against import of Equipment / SIM / Scratch Cards or any other equipment (before arrival of goods) & maintain all the record till payment to the insurance company.
- To get the details from Engineering department (contract codes, Phase etc ) about the shipment and to enter the details in Import software development.
- To process the verification sheet and get approvals before arrival of goods.
- To prepare the export documents against Repair/ replacement shipment and hand it over to the clearing agent for export process.
- Maintain all the record of Customs NBP bill of entries in Import software development.
- Follow up with Finance and Treasury Team for timely arrangement of payment orders.
- To follow up with the vendors regarding original BLs, endorsed them and hand them over to the clearing agents.
- Provide support to Procurement Executive (Imports & Export) in daily activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Time management
- Knowledge of the telecom industry
- Negotiation skills
- Decision Making
- MS Office / Excel
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Procurement Officer Job in Karachiin the e-mail
Last date to apply is 24th February, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.