Sector: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Procurement Officer job is available in Karachi for one of a leading Pharmaceutical Company. Candidates who have completed Graduation and possess knowledge of SAP along with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience are required.
Procurement Officer is a contractual position and professional will be responsible for selecting and building relationship with suppliers that can best meet company’s business demands and requirements in terms of cost, quality services and treat equally and fairly.
- Conduct all procurement activities in line with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with corporate guidelines and standards.
- To manage and increase performance of company’s suppliers and purpose corrective action where necessary.
- To increase spend transparency and financial control.
- Keep track of receiving supplies and make close coordination with accounts for clearance of timely procurement payment to vendors.
- Constantly keep a search for more economical and/or alternate sources of supply without compromising on the quality of materials/services.
- Keep abreast of the changing market conditions with respect to promotional and other office supplies services.
- Liaison with all internal and external customers/suppliers for smooth operation.
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Quarterly reporting and presentation in regional meetings.
- Comply with all applicable guidelines of compliance.
- Operating knowledge of SAP
- Effective decision making
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Procurement Officer in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 20th November, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.