Industry: Information Technology
Sector: Software / Hardware / Networking
Qualification: BS - Software Engineer
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Job opening in a IT solution Company for Principle Software Engineer in Islamabad. Resource is required having BS – Software Engineer degree with 5 to 10 years of experience. Interested for Software Engineer team lead job in Islamabad apply now.
Principal Software Engineer (PSE) is responsible for leading or assisting in the design and implementation of major product enhancements. This role requires strong modeling and algorithm development skills. Assignments are broad in nature, usually requiring appreciable initiative, originality, and ingenuity. PSE will serve as a technical lead for a variety of design activities and will regularly give technical guidance to other software engineers and management.
- Lead a software engineering team, reporting to the Head of Products.
- Design (Technical Design Document), develop, integrate and deploy company’s software as per requirements.
- Assist PCB in product specification.
- Execute system technical design, development and integration.
- Manage product code on Version Control System.
- Conduct new technology research, concept specification and design of individual software components.
- Design and develop high volume, High performance, high availability applications using proven Java frameworks and technologies
- Ensure consistent use of shared platform components and technologies within company’s software.
- Design and develop reusable libraries and APIs for use across the development.
- To contribute to best practice for Java application development
- Assist in defining the team’s technical strategy and advising on product road maps and migration plans to achieve strategic goals
- Provide technical solutions to achieve the required product features as well as monitoring technical progress against plans, while safeguarding functionality, availability and performance
- Automate the entire deployment process on QA server
- Responsible for work quality, ensuring it meets the technical standards for all company’s software
- Monitor work against the schedule closely and provide progress updates to Agile Coach
- Report any issues or technical difficulties to the Head of Product.
- Conduct wherever required, technical as well as business process related trainings for team members.
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title “Principal Software Engineer” in the email
Last date to apply is 25th June, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.