Qualification: Pharm D or equivalent
Experience: 15 to 20 years
Plant Manager job is available in Lahore for one of the leading pharmaceutical company. Candidates having Pharm D or equivalent degree from a reputable institute along with 15 to 20 years experience in plant operations, manufacturing, quality, general administration of plant in large scale manufacturing concerns are encouraged to apply.
Plant Manager job role is to plan, control and lead all activities on the Plant in accordance to BOD and company objectives. Supervise manufacturing procedures and ensure that they are carried out in effective manner strictly according to the laid down procedures with full emphasis on GMP regulations.
- Plan, control and lead all activities on Plant in accordance to BOD and company objectives.
- Liaison with QA, QC, R & D, Engineering, Supply chain , HR & Admin and others to implement the company’s policies & objectives. Oversea administrative function of the plant for smooth manufacturing process.
- Establish warehousing activities and authorized warehouse function.
- Review material management strategies and allocate priorities.
- Supervise manufacturing procedures and ensure that they are carried out in effective manner strictly according to the laid down procedures with full emphasis on GMP regulations.
- Oversee the production process, draw production planning & controlling mechanism and ensure its execution to full fill production orders.
- Evaluate risk assessment conducted by QA and check QA compliance to approved SOP’s.
- Authorize testing and release of results base on quality parameters set in approved SOP’s.
- Approve and assess manpower requirements for efficient completion of all operations in cost effective manner at plant.
Authorized yearly, monthly, weekly preventive maintenance plan and its implementation.
- Ensure breakdown period is minimum by closely working with engineering team.
- Review all purchases of consumables and other maintenance of equipment.
- Conduct motivational activities and counselling sessions with team members for better work place impact.
- Review annual performance appraisals and recommend necessary appreciations and rewards.
- Liaison with regulatory department and DRAP for product registration, renewal, DML renewal and other product quota inspections.
- Lead various audits conducted by National/ Internationals Auditors.
- Plant operations
- Principles of cGMP implementation
- Knowledge of engineering key functional activities
- Excellent analytical aptitude
- Team orientation
- Enforces Maintenance Standards.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Plant Manager in the email.
Last date to apply is 15th September,2021.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.