Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete
Sector: Human Resource
Qualification: MBA/ LLB
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Plant IR Manager job is available in Rawalpindi for one of the leading manufacturing company. Candidates having an MBA/ LLB degree along with 5 to 7 years of experience in the field of Industrial Relations, ER/IR matters, HR initiatives, Engagements, Recruitment, and Onboardings functions in manufacturing concerns are encouraged to apply.
Plant IR Manager job role is to facilitate relationships with employees and unions with the aim of building a positive and engaging work environment.
- Managing relationships with unions & ensuring that the Company’s treatment of employees is consistent with its core business values and objectives.
- Handling complaints, managing grievance procedures and facilitating counseling in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Investigating and resolving complex or critical industrial relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Collating and analysing employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis and revising people programs and policies to generate more positive outcomes.
- Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Responsible for service condition of staff
- Responsible for maintaining harmonious & cordial industrial relations in the Organisation.
- Responsible for statutory compliance, records under various labour laws.
- Dealing with office bearer of union & committee members.
- Negotiation & discussions with office bearer & committee members on various IR matters.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Plant IR Manager in the email.
Last date to apply is 30th November,2021.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.