Sector: Human Resource
Qualification: Master's / Bachelor's in Statistics, Mathematics, or Economics
Experience: 10 to 12 years
People Analytics Manager Job is available in Karachi with one of the leading MNC. Candidates having a Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Statistics / Mathematics/ Economics from a reputable institute along with 10 to 12 years of relevant experience of implement strategic workforce planning using demand analysis, skill gaps analysis, and predictive analysis in large-scale organizations are encouraged to apply.
People Analytics Manager Job role is to develop and maintain workforce metrics in order to attract, engage, retain, and develop great talent. Responsible for partnering closely with the Global HR Team and collaborating cross-functionally to uncover data, glean insights, create modeling, and build dashboards that enable to make smart, strategic, and informed talent decisions.
- Design and manage the People analytics strategy, framework, and reporting for all business units globally.
- Partner with the broader Centers of Expertise and Business Partners Team and other stakeholders to understand workforce themes, drivers, and outcomes related to attrition, acceptance rate, quality of hire, diversity, etc.
- Implement strategic workforce planning using demand analysis, skill gaps analysis, and predictive analysis in order to guide talent strategies.
- Developing impactful dashboards, data visualization and analytics reports that provide business and Talent insights
- Conduct research on trends and best practices to drive our long-term talent strategy and effectiveness.
- Educate leaders and influence business decisions that support the strategic talent objectives of the organization.
- Build a foundation of analytical capabilities for the HR team that educates and empowers them with advanced analytic methods and insights.
- Manage and translate all People metrics, including attrition, hiring, span of control, workforce modeling and translating them into actionable outcomes (ie. org design, attrition hotspots to lookout for, diversity outcomes).
- Identify any data discrepancies and oversee data hygiene for people analytics to ensure accuracy and clean data.
- Drive data-driven people decisions and mindset across the company.
- Work within a broader HR Change & Transformation team
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in SQL, Excel, and data visualization tools utilizing the core PeopleSoft system and Taleo
- Action-oriented and able to effectively prioritize and drive high impact results
- Knowledge of statistical tools for hypothesis testing and data mining analyses
- Experience with qualitative research and survey design and analysis
- Highly consultative and able to influence others by building relationships and trust
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to translate findings to wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Highly proactive, organized, and detail-oriented. able to ensure rigor and accuracy while meeting deadlines
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Affiliates & Partnerships Implementer in the email.
Last date to apply is 30th September,2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.