Industry: Human Resource
Qualification: Bachelors and Masters
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Payroll Officer job available in Karachi for HR Consultancy Company. Resource should have done Bachelors preferably Masters with 1 to 2 years of experience in preparing employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software
Payroll Officer job responsibility is to prepare and disburse of payroll activities and manage HR operational activities.
- Overlook Employee attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Review time sheets, over time, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Responsible for preparing all the final disbursement for retirees and separated employees.
- Responsible for Employees performance management and appraisals based on their performance
- Record Management of employees including their personal details, family details and contractual details.
- Issuing of certificates and letters on their appointment, performance, appraisals, transfers, promotions, and terminations.
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities.
- Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Responsible for communicating all the HR issues to management and resolving them at the earliest.
- Managing issues related to Statutory Compliance (EOBI and ESSI) in accordance with the Labour Laws.
- Handling of Employees Queries.
- Able to work on Company’s payroll software (Training will be provided)
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Numerical skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Payroll Officer in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 30th October, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.