Qualification: BBA / MBA
Experience: 1 to 2 years
OSA Analyst is required in Karachi and Lahore with a Leading FMCG company in Pakistan. Job opportunity for Business Graduates having 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience. This is a 3P contractual job with a MNC.
OSA Analyst job is to analyze Out Of Stock (OOS) occurrence and perform root cause analysis to understand loss drivers.
- Monitoring On-Shelf Availability (OSA) of products at all Stores.
- Identify & align SKU’s for OSA activity with KAM team.
- Analyze and prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual OSA activity reports whereby highlighting issues.
- Work on minimizing Shelf stock outs in coordination with cross functional teams.
- Analyze Out Of Stock (OOS) occurrence and perform root cause analysis to understand loss drivers.
- Acting as a link between the store team & the Supply Chain team, whereby communicating issues that are at the store level.
- Maintaining week on week OSA scorecard & making analysis on the same.
- Monthly reporting OSA percentage in Region.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title OSA Analyst and city in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 14th March, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.