Qualification: MBA / BBA / ACCA
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Senior Operational Risk Officer job available in Karachi for one of the leading Microfinance Bank. An ideal candidate should have done MBA/BBA/ACCA along with 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in Microfinance Industry.
Senior Operational Risk Officer job role is to identify, measure, monitor and control operational risk effectively and coordinate in implementing of Operational Risk Management Framework.
- Contribute towards formulation and periodic review of Operational risk policy, procedures, strategy and appetite.
- Assist in Risk & Control Self Assessment (RCSA) framework implementation
- Ensuring robustness of the Risk & Control Self Assessment (RCSA) program on an ongoing basis by comparison of identified risks with actual experienced incidents and implementation of action plans
- Coordinating with departments/coordinators for completion of required details of operational losses and monitor the key risk indicators
- Coordinating with departments in completion of source data which is required for regulatory reporting
- Identifying and assess key operational risk exposures
- Maintain/monitor bank-wide inventory of key risk indicators on monthly basis through a robust bank wide reporting mechanism
- Excellent communication
- Decision-making skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team Management skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Senior Operational Risk Officer in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th July, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.