Qualification: Bachelors in Engineering
Experience: 7 to 10 years
Fuel treatment Specialist is required in Angola (South of Africa) for an International Engineering Solution Provider Company. Candidates required for the job must have Bachelors in Engineer degree with 7 to 10 years relevant experience.
Fuel Treatment Specialist job requires Alfa Laval centrifuge experience with motors, pumps and fuel filteration such as bag filters, micronic filters etc
- Manage the maintenance, operation and trouble shooting on all machineries for smooth operation in power plant and utilities.
- Diagnosing/trouble shooting of faults and executing the routine maintenance of the plant machineries.
- Supervise the maintenance /operation jobs and inspect the completed jobs / tasks on daily bases.
- Assure proper recording of operation and maintenance activities on daily bases.
- Top & Major Overhauling of HFO Operated Generators Engine type: Wartsila 18V38.
- Maintenance of HFO Purifier (Alfa Laval centrifuge) & Alfa Laval lube oil purifier, overhauling of Air Compressor (reciprocating) and Steam Traps.
- Maintenance of the rotary equipments such as vacuum pumps, Submersible centrifugal pump, & other mechanical equipment.
- Possess strong communication, analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Having very good skills of understanding and reading all Mechanical drawings, Hydraulic circuits etc.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job Fuel Treatment Specialist in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 17th November, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.