Industry: IT Company
Sector: IT Department
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Experience: 3 to 4 years
Network Administrator Job is available in Karachi for an IT Company in Pakistan. Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in Computer Science) along with 3 to 4 years of relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Network Administrator job role is responsible to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Keep an eye out for needed updates.
- Support and administer third-party applications.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Resolve problems reported by end user.
- Define network policies and procedures.
- Specify system requirements and design solutions.
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
- Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance
- Experience with version control, such as Git
- Well organized, detail oriented, ability to multi-task, excellent time-management, planning and prioritization.
- Exceptional knowledge of Database technologies – RDBMS and NoSQL, Knowledge of caching mechanisms like varnish Memcached Redis is a plus.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Network Administrator in the email.
Last date to apply is 24th September 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.