Industry: Government Sectors
Sector: Software / Hardware / Networking
Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 3 years
Mobile App Developer is required in Islamabad to work with a Government sector on a contractual role. Candidates having Bachelors or Masters degree with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience apply now.
Mobile App Developer job role is to design, create, and support products for the iOS and Android platforms.
- Design, create, and support products for the iOS and Android platforms
- Ensure quality and responsiveness of the products
- Identify and fix any bugs or bottleneck issues
- Work collaboratively with other developers in an agile environment
- Testing the code for efficiency, robustness and general reliability
- Strong knowledge and experience of iOS/Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Have published at least two original Android/iOS app
- Experience with Android/iOS SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, open source environment, JSON/XML for client-server communication, high version control skills, with emphasis on git.
- Experience working in a mobile development role using Objective C, Swift, C#, and/or Java
- Candidate with the relevant certification and have experience of working on e-Governance applications will be preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience of iOS / Android.
- C#, and/or Java
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title “Mobile App Developer” in the email
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.