Qualification: B.Sc / M.Sc in Microbiology
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Microbiologist job available in Lahore for the leading Multinational FMCG Company for its Dairy division. Resource should have done B.Sc / M.Sc in Microbiology along with 1 to 2 years of working experience in microbiology and knows how to manage dairy-related items e.g. ice cream.
Microbiologist job role is to have a sound knowledge of Microbiology, HACCP, Food Safety, Cleaning & Disinfection, Halal Certification, FSSC 22000.
- Conducting HACCP across different areas of plant and Canteen.
- Conducting internal audits for Food Safety System & Certification (FSSC).
- Supporting for implantation & sustenance of FSSC, HALAL, PSQCA, PFA & Quality Management systems requirements.
- Reporting D Incidents on an AIRSWEB portal.
- Conducting Consumer Relevant Quality Standards (CRQS) & Tasting session.
- Hygiene audits for implementation of Dry Floor Policy.
- Listeria Management
- Implementation of personnel, environmental & equipment hygiene
- Implementation of Integrated Pest Management Systems.
- Cleaning & disinfection Validation (C&D).
- Microbiological Testing (Enterbacteriaceae, Total Viable Counts, Yeast & Moulds, Listeria).
- Lab Management (Media Preparation, Swabbing, Stock Management, Calibration & Verification).
- Conducting RCA (4M analysis) of D incidents specifically for Microbes.
- Water analysis and Air analysis.
- Conducting Grass Root Activities with shop floor team.
- Validation of New Microbial testing methods.
- Gap Assessment with respect to Hygiene.
- Design and development of OPLs.
- Hazards Identification.
- Counselling based on Hygiene Contacts.
- Discussion with suppliers for Microbiological equipment.
- Internal Calibration of instrument & equipment.
- Maintenance of calibration records for FGs, SFGs & RMs.
- Training of People on new standards & SOPs.
- Monitoring supplier’s Visits.
- Capability building of QA Staff for conducting routine testing.
- Deep Complaint audits.
- Safety Action meetings with staff.
- Strategic perspective
- Excellent communication
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Leadership skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Microbiologist in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 10th March, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.