Qualification: Graduation in Medical Science
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Medical Scientific Liaison job is available in Karachi for a reputable company in Pharmaceutical sector. Candidates having professional qualification in Healthcare (preferably MBA) along with the relevant experience of 3 to 5 years in concerned area are encouraged to apply.
This is a contractual position and job role of Medical Scientific Liaison is to work with customers and Healthcare Professionals to address on and off-label requests. Provides clinical and technical support for customers and internal teams (marketing and sales).
- Provides consultation, input and recommendations to clinical trials.
- Develops and delivers scientific and disease education for sales, marketing and Medical and Scientific Liaison teams.
- Effective engagement with key opinion leaders and other health care providers by addressing their unsolicited clinical queries, by extending medical expertise for various scientific activities, in identifying the unmet medical need/knowledge gaps.
- Identify and select HCPs for internal symposia as a part of non-promotional speaker management program and determine scientific activities of HCPs in return for medical education to spread the clinical and scientific message to larger audience.
- Engagement for on label and off label discussions, non-promotional speaker management on medical content (clinical, off label, pipeline)
- Coordinate with marketing team in identifying, mapping and profiling KOLs focused on medical and clinical expertise.
- Support team in regional or national level meetings, conferences, and symposia by providing exhibit booth support.
- Manage scientific publications by extending support to HCPs for abstract or manuscript preparation.
- Review promotional marketing materials as a part of medical compliance activities.
- Medical support for scientific presentation or clinical queries received from drug regulatory authorities.
- Responsible to report incident/ accident immediately to SHE department. Attend/ complete all requisite on-line and F2F training (Role specific, Safety Responsibility and Compliance) within specified time limit to ensure the learning outcome after the training has been implemented.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Medical Scientific Liaison in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 5th December,2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.