Sector: Medical / Healthcare
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Medical Officer job is available in Rahim Yar Khan with a Leading FMCG company. Resource required have M.B.B.S (Post Graduate will be preferred) with minimum 5 to 8 years of clinical experience in Medical & Surgical fields.
Medical Officer job role requires occupational and industrial medicine experience and exposure to the factory environment, dealing with Union workers. This is 3P contractual job with a well known FMCG company, a good opportunity to work in dynamic environment.
- Risk assessment (identification, evaluation, control and monitoring) of Occupational health and industrial hygiene hazards within the factory premises for e.g. noise, dust, ergonomic, industrial hygiene problems, etc, through regular workplace visits / surveys.
- Monitoring of occupational health key performance indicators; musculoskeletal disorders, noise induced hearing loss, and occupational asthma in the workforce.
- Provide general medical care / treatments to employees through daily OPD.
- Administrative work for the effective running of OHS-MED centre in order to keep regular provision of health care services to the employees.
- Keep a liaison with the outside specialists and hospitals for provision of best possible medical care to company’s employees.
- Health surveillance and assessment of the occupational and general medical health problems in the workforce through regular medical examinations.
- Conduct canteen hygiene surveys and canteen staff medical checkups on a regular basis.
- Pre-employment health assessment of the employees.
- Analysis of chronic medical and occupational health data to identify trends in workers’ health status.
- Provide training / awareness to factory employees including canteen staff, on matters related to occupational health, safety and environmental hygiene.
- Provide occupational health and general medical training to occupational health staff to enhance their skills and capabilities.
- Assessment of any potential cases of occupational injuries and illnesses through regular liaison with factory safety coordinator.
- Recommend suitable work adjustments, relocations, and rehabilitation of workers after any injury / illness.
- Maintain health care records of the employees.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic MS-Office skills particularly MS excel and Power Point
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Medical Officer in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 7th October, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.