Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Qualification: MBA (Marketing)
Experience: 8 years plus
A renowned steel manufacturing company requires Marketing Services Manager for its Sales and Marketing Department in Karachi. The ideal candidate required for the position of Marketing Services Manager must be an MBA with majors in Marketing from a reputable university with over 8 years of experience in Sales and Marketing.
Marketing Services Manager will be responsible for supporting sales team in achieving monthly and annual sales targets and providing all planning support and marketing tools.
- Point person for continuous engagement with other support functions like production, dispatch, planning, finished goods to prepare, change and streamline processes to achieve best possible results for the organization.
- Budget tracking and its continuous monitoring.
- Continuous analysis and monitoring of sales trends and suggesting corrective actions in case of deviation from plans, on a daily, weekly, monthly, Quarterly basis with the sales.
- Processes & Documentation support to sales team i.e. LC documentation, order Inquires, Sampling & Request Complaints monitoring and analysis.
- Ensure that market mapping activities are carried out on a continuous basis to monitor market trends and network potential assessment.
- Support Director Sales and Marketing in strategic business improveme’nt initiatives (eg. Customer Services levels, Margin optimization)
- Analyzing pricing trends.
- Monthly Commission and credit notes processing on a timely basis.
- Consolidate and analysis monthly forecast received from regions.
- Analysis offer and compliance reports from plant team and suggesting timely corrective actions where every required.
- Suggest and implement changes and amendments in processes where ever necessary Market Intelligence and Reports.
- Consolidate and analysis weekly Market Intelligence Reports from sales teams.
- Weekly/monthy Actual vs Budget Report.
- Monthly/quarterly performance budget presentation.
- Daily inventory and tracker report to plant and sales team Marketing Support.
- Prepare marketing budget and track it on an ongoing basis (BTL activity).
- Review/Create marketing and product briefs.
- Execution of marketing and sales promotion activities.
- Conducting periodic Customer feedback surveys for strategic direction setting.
- Support the organization’s participation in the relevant trade events/exhibitions.
- Build brand of the organization.
- Market/Business Awareness
- Leadership Accountability
- B2B and B2C sales processes
- Target orientation
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly, mention the job title Marketing Services Manager in the e-mail
Last date to apply is 21st March, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.