Industry: Oil and Energy
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Marketing Intelligence Officer job available in Karachi and Lahore for a Lubricant Company in Pakistan. Resource should have done Bachelors along with 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
Marketing Intelligence Officer job role is to monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Build and maintain analytical models
- Analyze consumer demographics, performance, needs and buying habits
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings
- Identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Measure effectiveness of marketing programs, campaigns and strategies
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data (surveys, questionnaires, opinion
- Prepare surveys/research reports, results analysis and dashboards
- Present and convert research into concise and actionable recommendations
- Ability to build and maintain analytical models
- Strategy and competitive analysis skills
- Basic SQL experience
- Strong skills of MS Office, Statistical software platforms (SPSS, WinCross, SAS, Market
Sights), and other statistical systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title “Marketing Intelligence Officer” in the email
Last date to apply is 15th April, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.