Sector: Banking & Financial Services
Qualification: MBA, ACCA, CA
Experience: 5-6 years
Manager Treasury Operations & Corporate Finance job is available with a telecom in Islamabad. The ideal resource required for the job must be MBA, ACCA, CA (Candidate with CTP would be preferred) having 5 to 6 years of experience in the areas of Finance & Treasury.
Manager Treasury Operations & Corporate Finance is responsible for reviewing daily cash position, actualized forecast, trade maturities, cheque float working, interbank funds transfer movement & investment instructions before execution.
- Review of KPI (Key Point Indicators) monitoring reports.
- Ensuring closure of daily operational issues with banks.
- Review of Performa Invoices, bank guarantees & promissory notes.
- Ensuring timely arrangement of all supporting documents for Insurance claims lodgment & settlement.
- Ensuring timely arrangement of Insurance certificates for imported shipments, monthly Marine movement details.
- Liaison with different departments including legal/corporate governance and arranging necessary approvals from the board for required documents related to regulatory bodies
- Review of covenant calculations, ensuring timely debt servicing, payments & proper record keeping.
- Ensuring Timely & Accurate Monthly end closings.
- Ensuring Timely & Accurate Monthly reporting (Internal, External & Group)
- Ensuring Smooth Internal / External Audits (quarterly, half yearly & yearly).
- Technical Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Business Process Skills.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mention the job title Manager Treasury Operations & Corporate Finance in the email.
Last date to apply is 4th February, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.