Experience: 6 to 8 years
Manager Sales job available in Peshawar for one of the leading Multinational Academic Press. An ideal candidate should have Bachelors / Masters degree from a top-tier university along with 6 to 8 years of relevant work experience in sales management.
Candidate should have a valid driving license and willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
Sales Manager job role is to work in the field to sell and market the prestigious organization’s product range and execute the sales and promotional activities including visits to bookshops and educational institutions, product presentations and attending, book fairs, exhibitions, and conferences.
- Manage and lead a team of Educational Sales representatives in order to ensure their optimum productivity and performance as a sales team
- Responsible to devise, develop, and implement sales strategies in order to increase sales
- Execute strategies to establish a stronger position in the market
- Monitor sales budgets and forecasts for the sales team in order to ensure all sales targets are met
- Advise on product development and educational trends to ensure that new publishing and marketing campaigns are informed by the most up-to-date market intelligence; are correctly positioned in the market; and fulfill market needs
- Responsible for executing the sales functions across a defined territory or territories
- High level of business development acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Decision making skills
- Problem solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to set priorities
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge and experience of changing local cultural sensibilities and needs, and how technology is impacting the industry
- Excellent computer literacy, including proficiency in MS Office, SAP and tools for sales forecasting and market analysis using data mining techniques
- Impeccable English language skills
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Manager Sales in the email.
The last date to apply for the job is 31st July, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.