Qualification: Pharm D
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Manager Production job is available in Lahore for one of the leading pharmaceutical company. Candidates having Pharm D from a reputable institute along with 8 to 10 years of experience in the production process of large scale manufacturing companies are encouraged to apply.
Manager Production job role is to plan and lead all manufacturing procedures and ensure that they are carried out in an effective manner strictly according to the laid down procedures with full emphasis on GMP regulations. Plan and lead all manufacturing procedures and ensure that they are carried out in an effective manner strictly
- Plan and lead all manufacturing procedures and ensure that they are carried out in effective manner strictly according to the laid down procedures with full emphasis on GMP regulations.
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule, and planning execution to full fill schedule.
- Ensure that the production is cost effective.
- Conduct assessment for new hires and provide training to new as well existing staff.
- Follow key GMP document i.e., change control. Risk assessment, CAPA, change control.
- Plan yearly training schedule of department and implement by ensuring monthly training sessions.
- Be responsible for the selection & maintenance of equipment.
- Monitor product throughout its production cycle.
- Liaison with QA, QC, R & D, Engineering, Supply chain and others to implement the company’s policies & goals.
- Conduct motivational activities and counselling sessions with team members for better workplace impact.
- Review annual performance appraisals and recommend necessary appreciations and rewards. Involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control & supervision) stage. A large part of the job is dealing with people management.
- To make sure about the implementation of cleaning & hygiene of production area according to the requirement of GMP, CGMP & written SOP,s, of the said subject.
- To liaison between different departments of production & coordination with other department of the plant. Always keep the moral of staff high.
- Production planning & controlling,
- GMP and SOP’s implementation
- Knowledge of engineering key functional activities
- Excellent analytical aptitude
- Team orientation
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Manager Quality Assurance in the email.
Last date to apply is 15th September,2021.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.