Qualification: MBA / MS Management Sciences
Experience: 7 to 10 years
Manager Prepaid Segment job is available in Islamabad with a Leading Telecom Company. Candidates required with MBA or MS Management Sciences ideally with an engineering or technology background and having 7 to 8 years experience of sound understanding of the basics of telecommunication technology.
Manager Prepaid Segment position is responsible for managing the P&L for the Prepaid Segment. This involves taking complete responsibility for portfolio management, launching new promotions and products, deriving actionable insights from internal and external data sources, and developing & maintaining the value proposition.
- Responsible for the Prepaid Segment’s P&L.
- Executing and evolving (if needed) the segment value proposition (includes both Voice & Data).
- Development and execution of the marketing plans in line with the segment strategy.
- Ownership and tracking of prepaid commercial ambitions covering revenue, active base and usage/engagement (including both Voice & Data).
- Competition monitoring and analysis using Traffic Trends, Market Research and other internal data.
- Planning and executing initiatives (both product & pricing based) aimed at enhancing Voice & Data activity levels and revenue.
- Managing the prepaid subscriber base and churn by adopting timely proactive measures.
- Formulating and owning the segment’s micro-segmentation strategy and getting it executed by the CLM team.
- Coordinating with the Brand team for developing the ATL/Outdoor/Digital communication calendar.
- Sound analytical and independent learning ability.
- Strong people skills and effective stakeholder management.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Imagination and creativity, desire to move things.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Manager Prepaid Segment in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 4th February, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.