Industry: Real Estate
Sector: Construction / Building / Property
Qualification: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 6 to 8 years
Manager Planning & Coordination (Mechanical) required in Karachi for a Group of Company’s real estate division. If you have done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineer with 6 to 8 years of relevant experience then apply now for the job.
Manager Planning & Coordination (Mechanical) will be responsible to support consultant in constructions matters and oversee the work progress as per the schedule.
- Coordination with consultants on designing the layouts of energy distribution, water pipes and HVAC systems and identifying relevant materials
- Calculate the operational cost of services and ensure economical design is developed to have optimum running cost of the services
- Promote energy efficiency and other sustainability initiatives
- Ensure proper contract administration and oversee Interim Payment Certificates, claims as per contract, variation orders of contractors and suppliers through consultant
- Responsible of developing, monitoring and evaluating level IV construction plan after the award of the contract
- Oversee material submittal prepared by the contractor and arrange testing of the materials with assistance of the consultant
- Oversee progress of work as per the work schedule and implement earned value management system to know the performance indicators
- Oversee consultant in the preparation of progress reports, look ahead and delay logs;
- Liaise and coordinate with the consultants and inter organizational departments;
- Review execution methodology prepared by the contractors through consultant and oversee the making of shop drawings
- Oversee HSE staff of the contractor and ensure that work is being carried out in a safe environment.
- Proven working experience in the construction of commercial buildings
- Knowledge of HVAC & Plumbing systems, building products, construction details/design and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Self-motivated with excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to work within an environment with deadlines while having to multi-task with multiple priorities
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Manager Planning & Coordination (Mechanical) in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 8th December 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.