Industry: Real Estate
Sector: Construction / Building / Property
Qualification: Minimum Bachelors in Civil Engineering
Experience: 6 to 8 years
Manager Planning & Coordination (Civil) is required in Karachi for a Group of Company’s real estate department. Job opportunity for Civil Engineers in Karachi. If you have minimum Bachelors in Civil Engineering with 6 to 8 years of relevant experience then apply now.
Manager Planning & Coordination (Civil) is responsible to support consultant in constructions matters and oversee the work progress as per the schedule. Candidates should have working experience in construction management with In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles.
- Ensure proper contract administration and oversee Interim Payment Certificates, claims as per contract, variation orders of contractors and suppliers through consultant.
- Forecasting potential problem areas and proposing potential solutions such that the Project Manager can initiate appropriate preventative and corrective action.
- Material scheduling and coordinating with the consultant for timely delivery of the materials at site.
- Responsible of developing, monitoring and evaluating level IV construction plan after the award of the contract.
- Oversee material submittal prepared by the contractor and arrange testing of the materials with assistance of the consultant.
- Oversee progress of work as per the work schedule and implement earned value management system to know the performance indicators (SV & SPI).
- Oversee consultant in the preparation of progress reports, look ahead and delay logs.
- Liaise and coordinate with the consultants and inter organizational departments.
- Review execution methodology prepared by the contractors through consultant and oversee the making of shop drawings.
- Oversee HSE staff of the contractor and ensure that work is being carried out in a safe environment.
- Ability to read blueprints, structural drawings and plan sets
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Experience in managing budgets for large construction projects
- Self-motivated with excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to work within an environment with deadlines while having to multi-task with
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Manager Planning & Coordination (Civil) in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 8th December 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.