Sector: Medical Affairs
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Manager Medical Affairs job is available in Karachi and Lahore for one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical company. Candidates having Graduation degree in Medical Science plus MBA along with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience are required.
The job role of Manager Medical Affairs is a key strategic leadership role requiring therapeutic area expertise and clear business understanding to identify and address the relevant medical needs of clinical practice, to successfully support the optimal use of company’s products. The Medical Manager acts as a guardian for high standards of compliance, ethics, and safety of products, putting patients at the center of his/her actions.
- TAE engagement plan to support medical objectives: identification, development, and establishment of scientific relationship with TAEs
- Evaluation of incoming requests of research & educational grants
- To review congress participation, HCP selection and logistics as per symphony guidelines.
- To review non-promotional and promotional material according to IFPMA code and company policies and coordinate with commercial for execution of non-promotional activities.
- Align the global medical plan and strategy, local medical plan, local marketing plan and global medical plan, under supervision of Head of Medical.
- Offer expert opinion aligned with LCT/IMT/DSC medical recommendations on scientific medical information to identify and develop effective peer-to-peer relationships to execute our product strategies, while holding high ethical standards, compliance to SOP and local/international regulations.
- Manage publication related activities according to company’s Policy and SOPs.
- Develop a customer centricity culture, making sure promotional/medical/scientific communications address HCP needs and optimize patient benefit and safety while keeping a fair balance and compliance with regulations and SOPs
- Planning and execution of relevant scientific advisory boards and expert meeting
- Design and implementation of patient support programs
- Oversee the phase IV trial program by holding effective relationship with the Clinical Operations team
- Identify and develop scientific relationship with external TAEs/ experts who are qualified sources of insight and advice
- Project management skills
- Managing change and conflict resolution
- Leadership skills
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Manager Medical Affair in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th November, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.