Sector: Logistics / Transport
Experience: 6 to 7 years
Manager Logistics job is required with a telecom company in Islamabad. The resource required for the job must have Master’s degree in Business or Supply Chain Management related field with 6 to 7 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Management Logistics field.
Manager Logistics is responsible for developing excellent working relationship with internal stakeholders as well as Freight forwarder/clearing agents and warehousing vendors for smoother and cost-effective operations.
- Working Closely with Category Managers and to assist him for any feasibility study/project to
implementing best practices shared by Group logistics function.
- Selection of effective mode of shipment and route selection to achieve maximum possible cost reduction.
- Ensuring timely submission of Landed Cost to Fixed-Asset team for timely capitalization & reporting.
- Ensure Compliance with defined SOP, Processes, Policies and Procedures to ensure full transparency and accountability.
- Deal the matters with the Customs/FBR, prepare reply to their queries.
- Coordinate with internal stake holders for any queries of the customs/FBR and related Govt. authorities.
- Meetings with the Customs/FBR/tax authorities related to Logistics matters.
- Verify all the custom duties/taxes for the shipment clearance.
- Freight Forwarding and Imports of Air & Sea shipments and Monitoring of Inland / Repair and return shipments.
- Monitoring & Handling of CFR/FOB & Ex-works shipments including freight forwarding and custom clearance by liaising with vendors / agents and port authorities for timely arrivals and prompt clearance to avoid demurrages.
- Management of Government Authorities including Customs and related matters.
- Handling, release of I-Bonds for R&R re-import shipments.
- Identification and verification of proper H.S code on Duty demand and timely provision of PO to avoid storage.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Technical Skills.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly, mention the job title Manager Logistics in the email.
Last date to apply is 6th February, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.