Sector: Information Technology
Qualification: Bachelor's/Master's (CS/IT)
Experience: 6 to 8 years
Manager IT job is available in Karachi for one of the leading company in services sector. Candidates having Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or IT along with 6 to 8 years of IT and ERP implementation experience are required.
Manager IT will be responsible for the management , planning and execution of Information Technology infrastructure for company. Furthermore, the incumbent is responsible to oversee technical projects, ascertain its alignment with organisational goals, and direct the effective delivery of networks and processes across the organisation to ensure optimal performance.
- Act as an adviser on IT related services and ensure that operations of the information Technology division are in compliance with the set directives.
- Supervise and regulate in-house software development projects in coordination with software developers to deliver and implement information technologies and meet the unique needs of respective business units.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to employees.
- Develop relationship with service providers to create cost-effective IT systems and processes to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Recommend strategies, policies, practices and procedures to maintain and enhance IT systems and processes.
- Supervise network maintenance and up gradation of the systems and provide guidance to IT representative across all business units.
- Maintain security by planning, organising and controlling IT network, back-up procedures, Information, security and control structures.
- Supervise troubleshooting activities to resolve network issues and ascertain that users are provided with constructive technical support whenever needed.
- Oversee the maintenance of server, printers and other related equipment in regions as well as Head Office.
- Recognise problem areas, develop effective strategies and timely solution based on organisation’s standards by coordinating resources and timelines with divisional business units.
- Collaborate with the HR development division to arrange training for the employees to be able to use newly implemented software.
- Ascertain facilitation of employee queries pertaining to software and hardware issues with a focus on prompt resolution without causing any operational difficulties.
- Ensure maintenance and enhancement of company’s website as per regulatory compliance.
- Carry out other activities assigned by CFO/Managing Director.
- Database and System Administration
- IT Support & network Infrastructure management
- Data Centre management
- Knowledge of managing mail server
- ERP Implementation
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Manager IT in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 20th December, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.