Qualification: Bachelor’s in Business
Experience: 8 years
Manager HSSE job is available in Islamabad for one of the leading Telecom Company in Pakistan. Candidates having Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business along with 8 years of relevant experience in security management, protective services or law enforcement are encouraged to apply.
Manager HSSE job role is responsible for ensuring that all HSSE policies & procedures are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Ensuring that all HSSE policies & procedures are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Develop and conduct health, safety and fire related trainings for Emergency Response Teams (ERT) and other staff.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with relevant authorities – Civil Defense officials, Police and emergency services.
- Assists with the development and maintenance safety & Fire training records to meet audit requirements.
- Arrangements of VIP protocol and/or security cover for Expat/delegates movement.
- Ensure timely reporting, investigation and tracking of HSSE related incidents.
- Plan, manage, and monitor the financials of HSSE relevant projects, coordinate with relevant departments for timely execution of all related activities.
- Strong follow-up and collaboration with regional teams and vendors for timely completion of HSSE projects, invoice processing and assigned budget management.
- Security guards management, random audits and compliance monitoring.
- Ensuring the end to end management of HSSE related contracts, legal requirements and compliance.
- Record of CAPEX & OPEX expenses, with timely ARN (Advance Receivable Note) release to ensure effective budget management.
- Budget Management for Operational Costs of Safety Equipment & Guard.
- Understanding of ISO-Standard management system including 31000 and 45001 will be a plus
- Excellent Communication skills
- Well –refined Interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Relationship Building skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Manager HSSE in the email.
Last date to apply is 24th September 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.