Industry: Financial services
Qualification: CA Qualified
Experience: 6 to 8 years
Manager Financial Planning & Analysis Job is available in Dubai for a multinational business solution provider. An ideal candidate must be CA qualified along with 6 to 8 years of experience in regard to all financial accounting, analysis, reporting, and compliance activities. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
Manager Financial Planning & Analysis job role is to oversee finance matters with the support of a team for several entities of the Group. Create monthly and annual reports, business-wise, entity wise and consolidated along with detailed analysis on revenue and costs; and report to senior management and business heads on a regular basis.
- Oversee finance matters with the support of a team for several entities of the Group.
- Create monthly and annual reports, business-wise, entity wise and consolidated along with detailed analysis on revenue and costs; and report to senior management and business heads on a regular basis including proactively identifying opportunities for improvement in areas of pricing, terms, costs, working capital efficiency, buy vs. lease recommendations, etc.
- Develop a system of KPIs and reporting.
- Monthly/regular meetings to be conducted with Senior Management, Business Heads, Finance team (in-house & outsourced), HR team to review business performance, sales pipelines, headcount plan, etc.
- Manage customer relationships – ensure timely invoicing, collections, contract management, timely renewals and also keep a track of the various commitments in the contracts to be delivered.
- Manage relationship with key vendors and suppliers to ensure maximum utilization of credit periods and effective management of working capital including maintaining repository of vendor contracts, rental agreements, KYC updates and contract commitments.
- Review existing policies, procedures, and controls, and make recommendations for improvement. Ensure adherence to policies and procedures across different geographies. Document reviews and achieve implementation of improvements.
- Ensure policies in place for Capex, expense approvals, bank payments and strict adherence to these policies.
- Be well versed with local laws like central bank requirements, tax laws, corporate laws and ensure strict adherence and compliance to these laws.
- Ensure monthly compliance with regulatory filings such as VAT, WHT, other statutory returns, across all entities have been done by the team.
- Provide quarterly updates to senior management on adherence to various policies / processes / local laws. Assist in annual statutory audit / regulatory audits for all the entities.
- Ensure tight control & focus on costs for all entities and ensure compliance to internal policy and budgets. Provide necessary support to senior management for ad hoc requirements as and when required.
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP Software (Navision or Oracle).
- Management and leadership skills – should be able to coordinate with teams in different locations
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and processes.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly, mention the job title Manager Financial Planning & Analysis in the email
Last date to apply is 30th September 2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.