Qualification: CMA/ACCCA/CA Finalist
Experience: 8 to 10 Years
Manager Finance & Controlling job is available in Karachi for one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical company. Candidates having CMA/ACCA or CA finalists along with 8 to 10 years of work experience in multinational environment are required.
The job role of Manager Finance & Controlling is to assist and support finance and controlling in the areas of financial planning, financial accounting as per group accounting manuals, group reporting, local management reporting/analysis and management of fixed assets (placement instruments).
- Assist in preparation and submission of diagnostic division’s annual financial budget proposal (T3) and final confirmation thereof (T0).
- Assist in development of five-year business plan through using best practice financial planning system.
- Collecting and compiling information for submission of monthly outlook/forecast as per guidelines and directives issued in this perspective.
- Responsible to carry out timely and accurate monthly management reporting of key financial elements of the division.
- Assist in submission of various adhoc reports and information to the region/group as and when required.
- Preparation of feasibility analysis for instruments placed over various customer sites and identifying investments with low profitability.
- Provide reports to management and respond to financials queries by gathering, analysing, summarising and interpreting data.
- Calculation and booking of various provisions e.g. Inventory devaluation, sales force incentives, rebates and charge backs etc.
- Computation and posting of amortisation and depreciation at each month end.
- Posting of duties and taxes with assets capitalised on monthly basis.
- Recording of capitalisation, transfer & surplus requests raised by different business units on timely basis after ensuring completion of related documentation and compliance with SOP requirements.
- Review and monitoring of fixed asset placement agreements.
- Ensuring reconciliation of instruments data with REXIS and reconciling physical location of instruments reflected in SAP through circulating customer confirmations.
- Responsible to report incident/ accident immediately to SHE department. Attend/ complete all requisite on-line and F2F training (Role specific, Safety Responsibility and Compliance) within specified time limit to ensure the learning outcome after the training has been implemented.
- Basic operational knowledge of SAP
- Strong knowledge of Accounting principles
- Team player
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Advance MS Office
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Manager Finance & Controlling in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th December, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.