Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Telecom Engineering or Masters in Engineering
Experience: 7 to 8 years
Manager Field Operations is required in Peshawar for a leading Telecom Company. Ideal candidate for the job must have Bachelor’s Degree in Telecom Engineering or Masters in Engineering with minimum 7 to 8 years of relevant experience. Hands-on experience on BSS , Transmission and Power & Environment are required for Manager Field Operations job in Peshawar.
Manager Field Operations (FOPs) would be required to independently run the operations of the region and maintain/meet all network KPIs and other strategic business objectives of the company within the given resources. In addition to network KPIs, he would also be required to control and monitor the budget and make sure that all budgetary constraints targets are also being met.
- To ensure compliance and conformance to assign network KPIs and all regional operational targets.
- To find innovative and cost effective yet efficient solutions for further enhancing network KPIs even if SLA/KPIs are being met.
- Responsible for maintaining network quality which ensures customer centricity and increased CSI.
- Mange field operations teams and their capability/competence development and team building for the same.
- Responsible for inter and intra departmental coordination and communication.
- To ensure strict implementation of processes for effective monitoring of OPEX and ensuring all KPIs in this regards are also met.
- Responsible for assisting RCTO for the preparation of regional CAPEX budget development for future requirements.
- To closely monitor and keep a track of all network KPIs and assigned targets and ensure mitigation of all risk factors which serve as hurdle for the region in meeting the same.
- To analyze daily analysis of nationwide outages, identify & lead the teams in resolving key/chronic issues that are a cause for network outages.
- Analyze and approve/disapprove various change activities and WAPs
- To ensure Proper and effective Preventive maintenance is being carries out by field team for all BTS sites, BSC and MSC/MGW sites as per assigned targets.
- Vendor management and performance Monitoring through contracted SLA/KPIs
- Responsible for Site acceptance and quality assurance.
- Liaison with other departments for customer complaint resolution and meeting customer oriented KPIs
- POC and liaison with other mobile operators for ensuring resolution of issues on sites which are on sharing.
- To ensure updated data base for all BSC/BTS sites including transmission connectivity records are maintained by regional teams.
- To ensure focus on Power & Environment issues and timely rectification of Power & Environment faults
- Supporting QA department in developing and implementing the QMS
- Effectively involve in formulation of Departmental SOPs as per QA directives and to ensure communicating QA initiatives to team members.
- Hands-on experience on BSS , Transmission and Power & Environment
- Experience in leading reasonable sized Field Operations Team
- Ability to deliver results under pressure and solve problems with minimum supervision
- Project Integration Management
- Value Management
- Project Scope Management
- Performance Quality Management
- Finance Management
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Manager Field Operations in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 28th December, 2016
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.