Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 5 years
Manager Distribution is required in Karachi for a Leading Pharmaceutical Company. If you have Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Finance, Logistics or Commercial with work experience of at least 5 years in the area of Distribution, Logistics, Warehousing and Customer Service then apply now for job. Candidates must have worked in SAP environment.
Manager Distribution job role will be responsible for all coordination between company and distributor. Manager Distribution will do coordination with regional supply chain function for standards, processes and audit.
- Responsible for all coordination between company and distributor
- Monitor performance of distributors, identify and communicate areas of improvement and work on action plan to improve performance of distributor
- Monitoring of sales orders, invoicing, deliveries and collection from customers and ensure customer orders are timely served and payments are collected from customers by due dates
- Coordination with distributor, customer and sales for resolution of all invoicing, logistics, collection related issues
- Coordination with distributor for incoming shipments and recording of GRN in SAP
- QA monitoring of incoming shipments and temperature profile release in system
- Coordination with sales/marketing and Distributor for inter-depot transfers
- Visit existing and new customers, evaluate them for the purpose of account opening, credit review or other customer service related matters
- Assist sales and marketing in selection/evaluation of institutional sub distributors
- Ensure correct booking of sales, inventories, collection and commission
- Coordinate with regional IT in the area of SD module of SAP
- Coordination with regional supply chain function for standards, processes and audit
- Coordination with Finance for material, price and customer master
- Coordination with Finance for insurance of warehouse and in transit stocks and processing of insurance claims
- Recording of customer payments and tax deductions in SAP
- Monthly/Annual physical verification of stocks at distributor and coordination with external auditors
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- MS office
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Manager Distribution in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 27th January 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.