Experience: 5 to 7 years
Manager Conventional Channel Development job is available in Islamabad by one of a leading Telecommunication Company. Candidates having a degree of BBA/MBA along with 5 to 7 years of experience in relevant field are required.
The job role of Manager Conventional Channel Development is to ensure revenue, gross adds growth, business planning, and strategic management of goals.
- Developing & driving franchise and retail sales channel strategy/plan that ensures achievement of company sales objectives by developing and maintaining business
- Responsible for product-wise sales target setting and providing regional support to attain sales objectives
- Sales channel planning & development of indirect channel
- End-to-end responsibility of designing and executing trade promotions for the sales channel to attain sales objectives
- Devising and setting KPI’s for sales teams in accordance with company objectives
- To closely monitor and communicate with the regions to ensure sale targets are achieved
- Designing and revising channel commission & policies
- Monitoring channel partner activities and performance reviews
- Highlighting improvement areas for better management and decision making
- To be responsible for department-level projects directly related to the channel
- Responsible for sales analysis through studying sales trends, traffic patterns, quality of sales and other related reports to find out sales trends and capability of various sales channels.
- Leadership skills and able to work as a team.
- Managing time productively.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Manager Conventional Channel Development in email.
Last date to apply for the job is 20th November, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.