Sector: Compliance & Audit
Qualification: MBA/ BBA/ LLB
Experience: 7 to 10 years
Manager Compliance and Monitoring Job is available in Karachi for one of the leading MNC. Candidates having LLB/MBA /BBA degree from a reputable institute along with 7 to 10 years of experience in the business compliance or audit field in large-scale organizations or financial services industry are encouraged to apply.
Manager Compliance and Monitoring Job role is to localize, implement, maintain, and update the sanctions policies, procedures and processes. Supporting the roll-out of a global compliance management system and key policies and setting the global standards to manage and mitigate identified sanctions risks.
- Localizing, implementing, maintaining, and updating the sanctions policies, procedures and processes as well as supporting the roll-out of a global compliance management system and key policies (e.g. code of conduct, conflict of interest, and anti-bribery & corruption) and ensuring that such policies, procedures, systems and processes are in line with local laws, regulations, and business contexts.
- Assessing related sanctions risk exposure, overseeing the quality of sanctions control processes and setting the global standards to manage and mitigate identified sanctions risks.
- Partnering with key business stakeholders to ensure potential risks are identified during due diligence, or escalated on an ad hoc basis, are appropriately vetted and addressed.
- Identifying and escalating to the APAC compliance team on material risks and significant instances of non- adherence to the framework by accountable departments.
- If applicable, together with the legal and regional teams, resolving licensing issues and communicating with licensing authorities.
- Screening applicable sanctions lists using technology and software, evaluating and documenting results, and making appropriate risk based decisions about the results.
- Serving as the point of contact for all questions or inquiries from counterparties or governmental authorities related to compliance with economic sanctions or other compliance areas.
- Conducting compliance (sanctions) risk based monitoring, compliance risk assessments and testing of compliance with internal policies, procedures and guidelines; assess effectiveness of controls in meeting regulatory/ legal obligations; recommend remediation actions and enhance existing processes accordingly; staying current on key sanctions regulatory changes, key enforcement actions and related industry trends.
- Managing and leading the compliance response for non-compliant behavior and initiating the conduct of investigations in cases of alleged misconduct (e.g. whistle-blower hotline, internal investigations).
- Expertise in AML and Sanctions regulations, risks, and typologies
- Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Third-Party Risk Management
- Strong communication and social skills
- Process-oriented and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation
- Team orientation
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Manager Compliance and Monitoring in the email.
Last date to apply is 10th August,2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.