Sector: Supply Chain Management
Qualification: BBA/MBA (Supply Chain)
Experience: 5 to 6 years
Logistics Officer job is available in Karachi for one of a leading Pharmaceutical Company. Candidates who have BBA/MBA degree in Supply Chain Management and possess sound knowledge of SAP(MM) Module along with 5 to 6 years of relevant experience are required.
This is a Contractual position and job role of Logistics Officer is to ensure effective and independent handling of all Logistic functions.
- Process import shipping documents in SAP.
- Process ‘Customs Report’ to calculate duty and taxes per air waybill.
- Process ‘Insurance Declaration’ and ‘Work Order’ for all Diagnostics import shipments.
- Forward import shipping documents along with work order to clearing agent for processing into Customs.
- Coordinate with Airline Ground Handler through email for proper storage of import consignment.
- Liaison with clearing agents and finance for timely processing of duties pay orders.
- Liaison with insurance company for timely issuance of marine certificates.
- Prepare various monthly reports required for internal or external purposes.
- Arrange and provide copy of import Goods Declaration (GD) to customer services whenever required.
- Responsible to own the SHE goals as individual goals and play his/her part to achieve the goals in line with strategies/action plan.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Knowledge of SRO’s & Customs Tariff
- Knowledge of Custom clearance Procedures
- Excellent Communication Skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Logistics Officer in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 20th January, 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.