Qualification: Bachelors / Masters in Accounting / CIMA
Experience: 6 to 7 years
Lead Cost Accountant job available in Dubai for one of the leading Multinational FMCG Company. An ideal candidate should have done Bachelors / Masters in Accounting / CIMA along with 6 to 7 years of experience in cost accounting in a Manufacturing Environment (Specially in Apparel Sector).
Lead Cost Accountant job role is to have working experience with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards. Candidate should have a sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- Hands on Experience with different ERP Modules
- Excellent communication
- Decision-making skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team Management skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Lead Cost Accountant in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th February, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.