Qualification: BSc. / B.E.
Experience: 1+ Year
Job opportunity for working as a Junior Shift Manager with a leading FMCG is available. The job is based in Raheem Yar Khan, Pakistan. The ideal candidate for the position should have completed BSc. or B.E. from a reputed engineering university with experience of 1 year or more.
The Junior Shift Manager will be responsible to deliver production targets in designated shift along with quality and safety as per the FMCG’s standards.
- Maintaining quality standards as specified by the company (GMP, HACCP, etc.);
- Ensuring safety at all times and places.
- Risk assessment and compliance to company specific standards;
- Managing reliable output with reduced material wastage as per target;
- Equipment maintenance and optimization;
- Smooth operation in shifts.
- Ensuring production targets are met by optimizing tasks and minimizing waste.
- People Management;
- Basic Knowledge of Plant Maintenance;
- Basic Appreciation of Quality and Safety standards;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite;
- Inventory Management;
- TPM (Manufacturing Excellence).
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
Apply by sending your updated CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention Junior Shift Manager – FMCG in the subject.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.