Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Junior Manager Sales job available in Karachi for one of the leading Multinational Academic Press. An ideal candidate should have Bachelors / Masters degree from a top-tier university along with 2 to 4 years of experience in sales.
Junior Manager Sales job role is to have strong interpersonal skills and impeccable English language skills for interacting with clients from the Education/Academic industry.
Candidate should be willing to travel domestically and internationally and have driving license.
- Regularly visit schools in assigned area with specific objective
- Ensure that company text books already adopted by existing schools are maintained
- Endeavor adoptions of new publications of company textbooks by the schools
- Induct new schools for adoptions of company textbooks and dealers in your area and establish good working relationships with them.
- Ensure adoptions of company textbooks in the newly identified schools and encourage both the schools/ dealers to buy directly from company.
- Regular check on the arrangement of direct supplies to schools
- Bring functional schools in your area into company’s loop
- Meet school heads/ coordinators regularly to ensure that proper services to their schools are being provided
- Arrange teachers training workshops for schools in your area as per company policy to promote the front-line titles and new publications
- Plan promotional activities for schools in full consultation with Manager Sales and the Regional Sales Director, such as arrange mobile book fairs in schools
- Maintain overall cordial working relationship with schools and dealers in your area and ensure that the supplies of company books are freely available to them
- Educate schools about the ill effects of piracy and the damage it does to the publishing industry
- Explain and make the schools aware regarding the copyright laws prevalent in the country and its consequences if laws are disregarded. Report to Manager Sales about indication of piracy of company textbooks in his area for remedial action without delay
- Make an assessment of the total textbook market and maintain estimates of subject-wise competitor’s titles adopted by schools as opposed to company textbooks
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Junior Manager Sales in the email.
The last date to apply for the job is 21st May, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.